CAA is currently interviewing for a full-time Senior Level Building Inspector for one of our locations in Northeast, FL.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
· Conducting field inspections of residential, commercial, and industrial construction projects including structural, plumbing, mechanical and/or electrical installations
· Ensuring applicable codes, standards and regulation are compliant
· Issuing Notices to comply on violations if needed
· Maintaining historical records such as files and reports regarding inspection and plan check activities if needed for possible legal actions
· Assisting at the counter
· 5 years of experience in a related field
· High School diploma or equivalent education; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Valid State Driver’s license with clean driving record
Must possess and maintain a Standard Inspector License issued by the State of Florida, Department of Business and Professional Regulation in two or more of the following categories, structural, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and/or One to Two Family Dwellings. Florida Licensed Architect or Engineer desired.