SENIOR LEVEL BUILDING INSPECTOR SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY
CAA is currently interviewing for a part-time Senior Level Building Inspector for one of our locations in South Orange County.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
· Conducting field inspections of residential, commercial, and industrial construction projects including structural, plumbing, mechanical and/or electrical installations
· Ensuring applicable codes, standards and regulation are compliant
· Issuing Notices to comply on violations if needed
· Maintaining historical records such as files and reports regarding inspection and plan check activities if needed for possible legal actions
· Assisting at the counter
· 5 years of experience in a related field
· High School diploma or equivalent education; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Valid State Driver’s license with clean driving record
Candidates shall have current ICC/ICBO certification. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.